2009年1月9日金曜日

☆My Favorite Blog☆

No,1
is this blog. Because of that this blog is easy to read. I always write the blog colorful. Therefore my blog is illegible. While her blog also colorful, but it's only title, so I can easy to read. Other good point is Links. Her blog has many links, and then I could all understand it. I recommend everyone to see her blog. I want to make blog such as this one.


No,2 is this one. I like her blog because of looks is very good and cute. And her blog is very integrated of sentence or color of letter. Therefore this blog also easy to read such as No,1 one. Then she always writes many things and she also did many links. I want to model my blog on hers.


No,3 is this blog. Because of this one is little different with other blogs. I think it's very fashionable and good design. Pictures also nice things. Moreover thanks for her blog, I could know much information. For example, I did'nt know about her favorite movies. I want to try them. Especially, "Dancer in the dark".



0 件のコメント: