2008年11月29日土曜日


★ABOUT ANIMALS OF NZ★

I will introduce about animals of New Zealand. New Zealand is very famous for animals. For example, Kiwis, Dolphin, Seal, Penguin and many more. Many kinds of animals are lives. Do you know Kiwi? Kiwi is the bird, and it wears the brown far. So, fruit of kiwi called like it. Well, now I especially introduce about Penguin!! Do you know that New Zealand has a lot of the penguin? It is 8 kinds!! In New Zealand, 18 kinds of 7 kinds are lives. So New Zealand called "Kingdom of penguin".


♪THEIR NAME♪

First, I tell you these penguin's name. It's Fairy penguin, White-flippered penguin, Fiordland penguin, Yellow-eyed penguin, Snares penguin, Rockhopper penguin, Erect-crested penguin. In this penguin, Fiordland penguin and White-flippered penguin have been extincted. In New Zealand, Blue penguin go to sea from their nest at the morning together. And come back at the evening. This march is very famous. And if you go to New Zealand, you might see this sight.



←This is the sign for the penguin. Why penguin has been extincted? There is some reason. One reason is animal. They killed by predatory animal! For example, sea lion, seal, dog, weasel and so on. And another reason is human. They killed by car or train. So, New Zealand need such as sign!! We have to save their lives.

4 件のコメント:

DUI さんのコメント...

I found there are a lot of cute animals in NZ!
I'm fall in love with fairly penguin! I like these pretty animal!
soooooooooooooo cute!

pink さんのコメント...

you wrote a lot! Good job! These animals are cute!!

chip さんのコメント...

I found why kiwifruit is called it!
Fairy penguin is very cute!!
I wanna hug!!

Future さんのコメント...

Kiwi and penguin are very cute! I like their pecture. Add that your explain of penguin has a lot of information , so I realy easy to understand about it! Good job.