2009年1月20日火曜日



YMy Favorite Blog"2"Y

I chose three blogs in other class. I'll introduce them now.

No,1 is this one. “SMILY” is very nice blog! I love her blog. Especially I like topic of movie.Her movie’s topic is written in Korean. I thought it’s very fashionable. Then her sentence is easy to read. Therefore I could understand easily. I want to see her favorite movie.

No, 2 are this blog. “Check It Oooooooout!” is also good blog!! First, I like her Blog title. I thought it very interesting. Then she always writes a lot of sentence and pick up beautiful pictures. My favorite topic is New Zealand. Because of that she use list. Therefore I could understand easily.

No, 3 are this blog. “LIFE WITH YOU”. Her blog is different with other blogs. Her blog is very simple!! But I like hers, and I thought that very fashionable!! There are no useless for it. Then her sentence is easy to read for me. Therefore I choose this one.

1 件のコメント:

ちょーみん。 さんのコメント...

Your blog has many pictures! All topics are easy to understand(^^)