2008年9月30日火曜日

movieX


During summer vacation I saw many movies♪ So, I want to recommend you my favorite two movies!! First is "HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL" and second is "HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL2". Have you ever seen this movie? This is "Disney channel original movie" Then this movie about love story and like a musical!

★story★
One day, two boy and girl fall in love. The boy's name is Troy Bolton (Zac Efron) and girl's name is Gabriella (Vanessa Hudegens). Troy belongs to basketball club and he is ace for his team. He is very popular person in his high school. While Gabriella is transfer and honor student!! ...At the New Year's Eve, they accidentally meet at the party. Then, they take part in the karaoke contest, and they singing a song together. This incident changes their school life. A week later, Because of her mother's circumstance, Gabriella change to another school; East school!! Moreover the same class with Troy! They meet again. And they're both attracted to each other again. But Sharpay Evans (Ashley Tisdale) dislikes their relation, because she likes Troy! So, she and her brother Ryan Evans (Lucas Grabeel) try every possible means for separate Troy and Gabriella. .... If you want to know that the story of continue, you had better see this movie.



ppaparazzi of "HSM"


★Do you know this big news? Recently I knew this fact!! Leading actor (Zac) and actress (Vanessa) are really go out with after this movie!! This news let me really happy!! Because I like them and they are very match!! In2007 it was said that they were catastrophe but they are in good with each other anyway!!


second news is really incredible news!! Because "The High School Musical3" is making now♪ So we will see the latest movie soon(^ω^) I'm looking forward to seeing it now.



3 件のコメント:

DUI さんのコメント...

I like "High School Musical"! I wathed before! I love their song! Do you like too? I have their song's CD! If you want to listeng to the CD, please come to my house:D!

toma さんのコメント...

I love this movie:)
Zac Efron is so Hip!!I like his sweet voice. Music and Dance are very impression for me.And their clothes are so colorful. It's one of my favorite movie.

Nacchan さんのコメント...

I like HSM too!!! I also can't wait to watch High School Musical 3.